How to join Metaverse is “I want to purchase land on Moon and Mars” just getting real. Gone are the days when people would laugh at you for planning to purchase land on mars. The days are right here! And we are actually talking about it in a feasible way.
Steps To Join Metaverse
Before knowing this, let’s know what is Metaverse.
What Is Metaverse?
The term “metaverse” was initially created by Neal Stephenson in his novel Snow Crash (1992), in which he imagined a parallel world to the internet in which individuals might communicate with each other via avatars. This is essentially what Facebook’s Metaverse has been attempting to do. Because the concept was so similar, Stephenson had to go online to stress that he was not engaged in the project in any way.
Getting Started In The Metaverse
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the metaverse but don’t know where to begin? As appealing as the concept of a shared digital area for all of your ‘day-to-day’ activities may be, it may appear inaccessible and futuristic.
But don’t be fooled: many features of the metaverse have existed for a long time and are completely accessible.
Explore Your Environment
There is no such thing as a border in the metaverse, even though we commonly refer to it as a virtual realm different from our own. If you want to participate, you need to be aware of what’s there in front of you: chat messages, video calls, live streams, search engines, virtual store assistants, and even Alexa. While these tools aren’t quite entire metaverses, they can aid you, guide you about the digital world, and help you connect with others.
Play Video Games
You probably expected this, but video games are fantastic illustrations of what a metaverse may be like. The fundamental reason for this is their ability to demonstrate a fully built digital world in which anybody can participate. As a result, massively multiplayer games with enormous open worlds are the closest to a metaverse concept.
Players can create an avatar to represent themselves, roam freely across a virtual area, interact with other players, and participate in the game’s economy.
Attend A Virtual Concert
The argument is that you may use the digital world for purposes other than gaming. If you’re looking for something more serious, you may consider holding a business meeting in a virtual office. Alternatively, you may wait for Microsoft to bring 3D avatars to Teams later this year. They’re all steps toward the more immersive metaverse meeting experiences we’re expecting to see.
Use Virtual Reality
However, such avatars may not always be required. Bill Gates commented on his blog that virtual meetings are expected to progress from 3D avatars to truly being present. Not literally, but through the use of virtual reality goggles and maybe even motion capture gloves.
As a result, using virtual reality is the next step toward joining the metaverse. You’ll simply need a smartphone and some VR applications or YouTube 360 films if you choose the latter option. Go for the sharks if you’re looking for a good time.
Learn About Crypto, NFTs, And Metaverse Experiments
Cryptocurrencies, unlike the virtual currency featured in video games, may be utilized in the real world. Keep in mind that we’re not advising you to start investing right now; rather, we’re advising you to take a closer look. Decentralized coins like Ethereum, which are accessible to anybody with an internet connection, open up a slew of new possibilities.
There are currently several Metaverse platforms available for you to use. The Sandbox and Decentraland are the most popular. Then there’s Axie Infinity, Ertha, and Star Atlas, to name a few.
We’ll teach you how to join The Sandbox, Axie Infinity, and the Decentraland Metaverse in this article. So, let’s get this party started!
How To Join Metaverse Of SandBox?
The Sandbox is a virtual environment in which you can create, own, and monetize your game experiences. Using the VoxEdit & Game Maker tools, you can build avatars, virtual items, and even games, monetize them as NFTs, and sell them for SAND tokens on The Sandbox Marketplace. To join The Sandbox Metaverse, follow these steps:
- Go to the Sandbox Metaverse‘s website.
- Click the Sign In button in the upper right corner.
- You’ll be prompted to join your MetaMask account after clicking the button.
- After that, enter your username, email address, and password.
- Now in the left pane, click on Create.
- Install Game Maker on your PC after downloading it.
- You’re done, once you’ve opened the app and signed in with your credentials.
How To Join Metaverse Of Decentraland?
Joining the Decentraland Metaverse is rather simple and quick because no software is required. To join the Decentraland Metaverse, follow these steps.
- To begin, go to the Decentraland website.
- Click on START EXPLORING in the upper right corner.
- You will now be given two choices: Play as a guest or Play with your money.
- You must link your MetaMask/WalletConnect/Fortmatic wallet if you want to experiment with your wallet.
- After that, the game will begin to load.
You will be brought to the Decentraland gameworld without having to sign in if you want to play as a guest.
How To Join Axie Infinity Metaverse?
Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based version of Pokemon GO, and it’s a great way to get started with the Metaverse. You may earn money while playing the game in your leisure time, on the road, on a bus, train, or airline. So, if you want to play the game, here’s how to do it:
- Go to the official Axie website first.
- In the upper right corner, click the Play Now banner.
- Then, to store your digital assets, you’ll need to create a Ronin Wallet.
- After that, you’ll need to purchase three Axie to begin playing the game. AXS coins may be deposited into your Ronin Wallet and Axies can be purchased on the official Axie Marketplace.
- Now, you must create a gaming account by entering your email address and password.
- After that, you may download Axie Infinity, log in, and start playing. The game is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices.
So, here’s all about how to join metaverse. Metaverse is a notion that defines an alternate digital open world that has far more potential than just being a game or a social hangout spot. There’s a lot more to come as both technology and people shift over to this new frontier, as Decentraland and other variants of this open-world simply scratch the surface. Above mentioned steps will help you to join Metaverse.