In India trading has become more popular especially after the outbreak of the Covid-19 viruses. Though people were forced to work from home in this tough time some of them found a way to learn to trade. However, learning the same mobile phone has helped them to the maximum level. However, if you’re new in the trading field and looking for some good apps in India then this article will help you in fulfilling all your needs. Below is a list of the best trading apps for beginners in India. Users usually find it very friendly and simple to use.
Usually when you compare these trading apps with regular brokers then you won’t see much difference in their charges. Therefore, nowadays people are simply loving these mobile trading apps. Because it gives them scope to check their portfolio daily without any extra requirements.
Best Trading Apps For Beginners In India
Here’s the list of best trading apps for beginners in India with a brief.
1. Zerodha Kite
It is undoubtedly the best app for all traders. Zerodha has successfully overtaken the popularity of Sharekhan and ICICI Direct. Kita has the most user-friendly interface. It helps them in getting more and more customers. When you compare brokerage charges of other apps with Kite then it is always affordable from Kite. There are several advantages and disadvantages of the Zerodha Kite app. They are as follows –
- More advanced trading charts with more than 100 indicators
- Total 6 watchlists
- Various Marketwatch and live market depth
- All types of market orders. It includes CO, BO, AMO.
- Free history of all stocks.
- All exchanges such as NSE, BSE, MCX are available.
- Several lags while setting up charts
- Few minor bugs.
However, we can see that there are only a few disadvantages that indicate that this app is the most suitable for beginners as well as expert traders.
2. Angel Broking
It is one of the most trusted trading apps in India. When you trade-in equity delivery you don’t need to pay any brokerage charges. But when you trade in other equity than delivery you have to pay 20/trade as a brokerage charge.
- You can have a customized watchlist.
- Live updates about gainers and losers.
- Transferring of funds from one place only.
- User interface is not so friendly
- Several technical glitches while using charts and indicators.
3. Upstox Pro App
Previously known RKSV securities are now known as a Upstox Pro App. When you compare brokerage charges of Zerodha with Upstox you will rarely find any changes. This app is backed by none other than famous industrialist Mr. Ratan Tata.
- Simple way to find all the stocks.
- Various drawing systems and intervals.
- Technical indicators with all real-time charts.
- Unavailability of a backup office.
- Complex user interface.
4. Fyers Market App
Fyers Market is a newly developed trading app in this field. It is a Bangalore-based company offering good discounts. Fyers Market has made all their resources as well as focusing on creating a user-friendly and simple trading app.
- Intraday historical charts for 9+ months.
- Calculator of Option trading.
- Stock screener and several watchlists.
- No frequent updates for apps result in several bugs.
5. Motilal Oswal
When you start talking about stock trading Motilal Oswal is the leading name in the same field. It is one of the major stockbrokers in this field having branches in more than 1500 localities. They give access to all trading platforms such as equity, IPOs, mutual funds, currencies, life insurance, etc.
- You can execute multiple orders with just a single click.
- Easy to spot some stocks using market screeners.
- You can see your portfolio and all other things in a single frame only with the help of My Wallet.
- Charts are not that much updated when you compare them with several other apps.
6. 5 Paisa Mobile App
India Infoline promoted and one of the highly recommended trading apps 5 Paisa is the most useful trading apps in India. They charge you Rs.20 for each trading order you execute.
- Guest login feature
- You can invest in mutual funds easily through live screening.
- Auto investment feature
- The 15 minutes time screen is unavailable at 5 Paisa.
7. ShareKhan Mobile App
ShareKhan Broking Agency has the most expensive brokerage plan across the trading platforms. They have a basic plan which levies about 0.10% for every delivery.
- You can create and modify your SIPs using this app.
- One can place different types of orders using the same app.
- You get access to all finance-related data through this app.
- You can’t see EQ ledger balance
8. Groww Mobile App
Groww is a famous brokerage company established in 2016. In the initial phase, Groww started as a mutual fund investment platform. But later on, they started delivering equity performance. They charge you Rs. 20/ trade or 0.05%.
- Brokerage-free mutual funds investment.
- You can invest in digital gold, US stocks, etc.
- No charges for Demat account opening.
- Unavailability of margin against shares.
- You can’t trail your stop loss on this app.
Now we have seen the best trading apps for beginners in India. However, irrespective of the choice one can select the trading app. But if you compare everyone in a chart you can spot some minor differences regarding the brokerage charges. But this is where you can win your race in getting a perfect app for trading.